Support the Border Sheriffs

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Older, but still relevant

-Geert Wilders: "In a generation or two, the US will ask itself: who lost Europe?" [Must Read]
*hat tip to Jeanne
Very scary but 100% true. I have an American friend, married to a Muslim man. Their children went to a little known Muslim school in South River, NJ. It amazed me what they were taught - or maybe indoctrinated would be a better word. I remember going to the school to pick up
the children and finding the girl standing alone in the classroom while everyone around her was chanting loudly When I got her outside, I asked her why she was not participating with the rest of the children. This 11 year old little girl looked at me and said "I have my period. I'm unclean and am not allowed to pray." I will never forget that. We Americans have been lulled into this politically correct sleep and unfortunately when we hear the alarm, it will be too late.
I would venture to bet that if you asked the citizens of South
River, NJ anything about this Muslim camp they would not even know they have one in their town. Very sad when you see your country slipping away little by little, right by right and people blinded by trust and afraid to question. Years ago it was written by a Muslim leader that they would take over the world through the wombs of their women and that is exactly what they are doing. No need to assimilate when you need only to propagate.


This is so discouraging. How many battles can America take on? Especially when we have an apologist POTUS who just earmarked up to 150 million for a Muslim nations technology fund [OPIC]? Did he ask us if we approved? Oh thats right, he visited 57 states during his campaign - those 57 states of Islam - quite the Freudian slip. He doesn't care what his citizens think. He's going to do what he wants and to hell with us. :-(

No comments: