Support the Border Sheriffs

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

OBAMA- LIKE STINK IN AN OLD CRAPHOUSE....JUST WON'T GO AWAY. HE'S EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME.

This is an absolute OUTRAGE.... just when you think they can't sink any lower....

When you call this toll free number for the Capitol Building, you will first have to listen to a recording telling you to ask your senator to vote for "healthcare reform."

Is this unbelievable or what? 1-800-828-0498 - Capitol Switchboard operator When I finally got to Warner's office, I told his assistant that I did not want
this health care reform and I did not appreciate listening to a commercial
on this phone number He said he would look into it.



I just called and went ballistic on the operator and gave her holy HELL in no uncertain terms, and wasn't polite about it. She said the message was from a Lobby Group. What??????? I told her I am now my own lobby group and I demand equal time and want my message put on there. She hung up on me. Big shock.

No comments: